GovernmentDepartments & Services
CommunityBusinessHow Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Rental Housing Licensing
Annual Residential Licensing
Every person who owns property and operates it as residential rental property needs to secure an annual license for the right to conduct this business within the community. The license must be secured each year and the premises must be inspected at least once every four years.

Application & Form Submittable

Rental Applications and Forms should be returned to:
Rental Housing Department
125 3rd Avenue North
South St. Paul, MN 55075

Obtaining a License
Come to City Hall and pick up an application, request one be mailed to you or you may download the application on the link below.

List of Active Rental Properties

License Information

Landlord & Tenant Information
Christy Wilcox
Licensing and Code Enforcement Division Manager/City Clerk
Ph: 651-554-3204

Shirley Johnson
Deputy City Clerk/Office Specialist III

125 3rd Ave. N.
South St. Paul, MN 55075

Fx: 651-554-3211

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.